Wild horses don’t easily slow down, and neither does Lainey Wilson. The country singer-songwriter will expand her headlining shows with Lainey Wilson: LIVE, a string of nearly a dozen shows across Europe and Australia. The trek will launch March 20 in Melbourne, Australia, and will make stops in cities including Sydney, London and Amsterdam before wrapping May 3 in Oslo at Rockefeller.
Harper O’Neill will open for Wilson on the European dates, while Jackson Dean and Kameron Marlowe will open the Australia shows.
“There’s no better feeling than putting on a show for a group of folks who have supported from afar for so long,” Wilson said in a statement. “I’m so excited to bring the LIVE show overseas next year and perform in some brand-new cities for the first time.”
Following her international shows, she’ll return to North America to headline her Country’s Cool Again Tour. The Country’s Cool Again Tour launches May 31, 2024, with a show in Nashville and runs through mid-November 2024, wrapping with a show in Monroe, La.
Tickets for Lainey Wilson: LIVE will be available starting with the Wild Horses presale beginning Tuesday, Nov. 7 at 10 a.m. Additional presales will run throughout the week ahead of the general on sale beginning Friday, Nov. 10, at 10 a.m. local time at laineywilson.com.
See below for a full list of Lainey Wilson: Live global tour dates:
- March 20 – Melbourne, Australia – Margaret Court Arena
- March 22– Sydney, Australia – Hordern Pavilion
- April 17 – Belfast, Northern Ireland – Ulster Hall
- April 19– Glasgow, England – O2 Academy Glasgow
- April 20 – Manchester, England– Manchester Academy
- April 23 – London, England – O2 Forum Kentish Town
- April 25 – Amsterdam, NL – Melkweg Max
- April 29 – Cologne, DE – Kantine
- April 30 – Berlin, DE – Columbia Theatre
- May 2 – Stockholm, SE – Nalen
- May 3rd – Oslo, NO – Rockefeller Music Hall
Powered by Billboard.