The dance industry’s biggest conference, ADE, happened in Amsterdam Oct. 18-21, with loads of business happening by day and the industry flexing what it does best with even more parties by night. Ranging from intimate shows to stadium-sized spectacles, parties took place in more than 100 clubs and event spaces throughout the city during the four-day event.
Naturally, a lot of music spanning the broad spectrum of the electronic genre was played during the conference. But 25 tracks were played more than all the others, and we’ve got the list below.
Leading the chart is Peggy Gou’s unstoppable “(It Goes Like) Nanana,” followed by the summer scorcher “Jealous” from Brazilian phenom Mochakk, then melodic techno hit “Dialogue” by rising duo Dyzen & Sideral. The rest of the list features new artists, pioneers such as Cajmere and Sven Vath, fresh songs and old school hits including Da Hool’s 2001 classic “Meet Her at the Loveparade.”
Data was collected by DJ Monitor, a global leader in electronic music monitoring with exclusive access to performance data from festivals, clubs, venues and online streams. DJ Monitor identifies music for Collective Management Organizations, rights users and technology companies worldwide. Ranking is determined by most played songs during the Amsterdam Dance Event (ADE), with ties broken based on total duration that each track has been played during the festival.
Top Play Chart ADE 2023 powered by DJ Monitor:
- “(It Goes Like) Nanana,” Peggy Gou
- “Jealous,” Mochakk
- “Dialogue,” Dyzen & Sideral
- “Brighter Days,” Cajmere
- “Transmission,” Eelke Kleijn
- “Nyx,” Sven Vath
- “Installation,” Pangea
- “Work,” Masters At Work, Pupa Nas T & Denise “Saucey Wow” Belfon
- “Pulverturm,” Neils Van Gogh
- “Heartbreak Repair System,” DJ Heartstring & Narciss
- “Brutal House,” Paul Adam Walter
- “Connect,” R.M.K.
- “Meet Her At the Love Parade,” Da Hool
- “Close Your Eyes,” Alignment
- “Theta Overdrive,” Clint
- “Chez Moi (Waiting for You),” CC:DISCO! & Confidence Man
- “Like This,” William Kiss
- “Wanna Hear Ya,” Tal Fussman
- “Act Bad,” BASHKKA
- “Sweaty Ride,” Asphalt DJ & Gzardin
- “The Slip,” Pangea
- “The Answer,” M-High
- “Ritual,” Floorplan
- “Mad Dma,” Oforia
- “Messan,” Jansons
Powered by Billboard.